Robin P. Williams
Robin was named the WEP Executive Director in 2017. She is a former board member and President of WEP. She works with board members, business partners, community members and Wilson County Public Schools to create opportunities for students and teachers to learn about careers. She also partners with WCS to promote and foster an environment that encourages, recognizes and supports teachers.
She serves on the:
- Wilson Forward Board of Advisors
- Wilson Wellness Collaborative
- Wilson Workforce Alliance
- Area L AHEC Regional Advisory Committee
- Wilson Communications Committee
- Wilson County Substance Prevention Coalition
- NC Public Forum Education Partners Committee
- NC Business Committee for Education
- President of the Business Advisory Council
- Board of Directors for Carolina Family Health Centers.
Robin was the former WilMed Healthcare Foundation Manager and she is President/Owner of RPW Consulting, LLC.
She holds a BS in Business Administration with minors in Marketing and Communications from Atlantic Christian College, now Barton College.
She is married to Kent Williams. They have two daughters Austin and Sydney, and a rescue dog Cooper.